Skip To Main Content

Universal Complaint Procedures

Uniform Complaint Procedures 23-24

First page of the PDF file: UCP-2

Uniform Complaint Procedures Spanish 23-24

First page of the PDF file: UCP-1

If you believe that Pacific High School has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, please follow our Uniform Complaint Procedure. Information is on our website:  

In addition, you can file a grievance directly with: 

Mike Medina

Affirmative Action Officer

Title IX Coordinator

(909) 381-1122

You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Mike Medina is available to help you.

You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at, or by mail or phone at: 

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

200 Independence Avenue, SW

Room 509F, HHH Building

Washington, D.C. 20201

1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at