Skip To Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions

Is my student enrolled? 

If you would like to know if your student is good to go to start the school year, check Aeries to see if they are active on there. Also, don't forget about the Aeries Parent Portal and to do the data confirmation by updating student's info.

I need to drop my student from PHS, what do I need to do?

The parent/legal guardian who enrolled the student must be the one dropping the student. Parent needs to come in with a picture ID and speak to the registrar to drop their student. All library books, textbooks, athletic equipment, instruments, and technology needs to be returned prior to dropping.

I moved, how do I update my new residence address?

Parent/legal guardian must bring a picture ID and current (new) proof of address (utility bill, bank statement, etc. but no older than 60 days) so we can update the information on Aeries. If the student's new residence address belongs to another high school, the student would have to be dropped from PHS and enrolled at their new home school.

Where do I get my diploma?

Only Class of 2021 diplomas can be picked up from the registrar at Pacific HS. If you graduated prior to 2021, student records would be the ones to have your diploma. Please contact them at (909)880-6615.