SBCUSD is excited to celebrate our Class of 2023! This school year, about 3,186 SBCUSD students are expected to graduate from District schools.
After carefully considering the impact that new school start times will have on students, families, and employees, the San Bernardino City Unified School District Board of Education selected the class schedule that most closely resembles the current schedule and is overwhelmingly supported by parents.
- Each senior is given 6 graduation tickets at no charge.
- Additional tickets can be purchased with cash at the bookkeeper's office for $5 each.
- You can also purchase tickets with credit cards by going to our ASB Webstore at https://phs.myschoolcentral.com/. Tickets purchased online must be picked up from the school no later than 12pm on June 1. No tickets will be sold at the door.
- 701 South Mount Vernon Avenue, San Bernardino, CA 92410 - Stadium - Parking lot #8
Graduates must arrive by 5:00 p.m. with cap, gown, and photo identification. A school ID is permitted. Once a student is checked in, they may not exit for any reason.
- If graduates choose to decorate their cap, they must follow the SBCUSD Cap Guidelines.
- Students may not decorate gowns or wear any regalia that is not provided by the school. Graduates that are active military may wear their uniform in lieu of cap and gown.
- Graduates must adhere to the SBCUSD High School Commencement Activities Contract
Information for Guests:
- Graduation is a ticketed event. Each guest over the age of 2 must have a ticket. Children under age 2 will need a ticket if they need their own seat.
- Each graduate will receive 6 complimentary tickets.
- Additional tickets may be purchased for $6.00 from Bookkeeper’s office at lunch and after school.The last day to buy additional tickets is Thursday, June 1 at 12 p.m.
- Doors open for seating at 5 p.m.
- Strollers are not permitted in the stadium.
- Outside food and drink are not allowed to be brought into the stadium. A concession stand will be open.
- Large bags and backpacks are not permitted.
- Balloons and noisemakers will not be allowed.
- Parking is limited. We ask that families carpool if at all possible.
- There will be no in's and out's allowed
1020 Pacific Street
San Bernardino, CA 92404
Expenditures per Pupil
Technology Device per Student
English Language Learners